“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin
The hospitality industry is one that is based on service ideology. Human interaction is the one true constant in such a wide and varied industry. With human interaction comes the opportunity to learn something new every day. However, learning something new and being able to implement that knowledge are two very different things.
Hospitality Growth Partners specializes in professional development and training programs that help your organization, at all levels, advance in the areas necessary to ensure constant growth.
Our training programs are tailored for the needs of our clients and can vary in length, scope and content. Examples of such programs may include:
- Industry Association seminars
- Industry/public half day or full day seminars
- Private company training programs – half day, full day, multi-day
Please feel free to click on a program below to learn more or use the menu above to navigate as well.
Meetings/Events Industry Specific Programs:
- Welcoming the World to Your Meetings & Events
- Meeting Management in Latin America
- Top Ten Tips for International Meetings
- Developing a Risk Management Plan for Meetings
- Professional Designations: Which, if any, Is Right For You?
General Programs – can also be tied clearly into meetings/events:
For more information on the training/professional development programs that we can offer your organization, please contact us!